SAART Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: January 17, 2017
The following terms and conditions govern your use of this website (http://saart.net). Your use of this website and content constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you should immediately cease use of this website and content.
This website presents information and content that is owned by you and controlled by RS & COMPANY, Inc. (“RS & COMPANY”). When used in these terms and conditions, "we" and "our" mean RS & COMPANY and "you" and "your" refers to any individual, company, or legal entity that accesses or otherwise uses this website.
- You shall not infringe intellectual property rights such as copyrights of RS & COMPANY and other third parties.
- You shall not post obscene or violent messages, images, voices, or that is contrary to public order and good morals.
- You shall not collect, disclose or provide personal information, registration information, and usage history information of other members without permission.
- You shall immediately notify us and follow the instructions from us if you recognize that ID and password are stolen or used by a third party.
- The responsibility to manage your ID and password shall belong to you and you should not make a third party to use them.
- We shall not be held responsible for any information including your account information exposed due to the reasons attributable to you.
- We may restrict to use the ID if there is a concern that your ID may leak personal information, be in violation of anti-social or good morals and manners or be mistaken as our operator or us.
- In case of paragraph D in Basic Terms, we shall not be held responsible for the disadvantage caused by not following the guidance of us in case you do not notify or even notify us.
- We shall not be held responsible for any losses or damages incurred by that you participate in the promotional activities of advertisers on the website or by communication or transactions.
- We shall not be held responsible for the contents, such as credibility or accuracy of the information, data, facts, etc., posted by you in relation to the service.
- We shall be exempted from liability in case there are transactions through service between you or between you and third parties.
- We shall not be responsible for the use of the services provided free of charge unless there are special regulations in the relevant laws.
- We shall, in principle, approve the use of service on the application from you.
- We may revoke your rights from further using our services, and even remove your account, if you use the name of someone else or sign up using a third party's e-mail address.
- We may revoke your rights from further using our services, and even remove your account, if you enter false information.
- We may revoke your rights from further using our services, and even remove your account, if the application is not unable to be approved because of reasons attributable to you or when you apply violating or other stipulated matters
- We can classify members by class and divide the service menus etc. to differentiate the use.
- We may restrict the use or restriction by class towards member in order to comply with the grade and age according to the relevant law.
- We may temporarily suspend the provision of the service if there is a maintenance, replacement and breakdown, communication failure of the information and communication equipment such as computer etc or is considerable reason for operation. If there is an unavoidable reason that we cannot notify in advance, we may notify it later. In this case, we shall not be liable for your damages.
- We may change all or some of the services provided for our operational and technological needs in cases where there are substantial reasons.
- We may modify, suspend or change any or all of the services provided free of charge in accordance with our policy and operation requirements. Unless there are special regulations on that in the related law, we shall not make any compensation to you.
- You can apply for termination or deletion of the contract at any time through setting menu in the service. And we should deal with it promptly as stipulated by related laws.
- We can immediately suspend your use when there is any violation of related law such as identity theft and payment theft, the provision and operation of illegal programs, illegal communication and hacking, the distribution of malicious programs, or the excess of access rights.
- In any case, you shall not infringe the copyrights and other rights of others. And you are responsible for all damages caused.
- The copyright of the post posted by you in the service belongs to the author of the post.
- We may require proof of registration to you to confirm post’s copyright holder. If you do not respond, there may be restrictions on your use of service. And you shall bear the following damages.
- We shall not be held liable for the reliability of the posts by you, attribution of copyrights etc. And all damages resulting from these shall be borne by you.
- Posts posted by you in the service may be exposed to search results in a search portal such as Google or services and related promotions. And they may be partially modified, reproduced, edited and posted to the extent necessary for such exposure. In this case, we shall comply with the Copyright Act. And you may at any time, take appropriate measures such as deletion, non-disclosure through the customer center or through the management functions in service.
- If we intend to use your post in a manner other than paragraph E, we shall obtain the consent from you in advance through telephone, fax, e-mail, etc.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the RS & COMPANY site shall remain at all times vested in you. We are permitted to use this material or content only as expressly authorized in writing by you. And you may not agree nor assist or facilitate any third party to copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material or content.
RS & COMPANY is under the jurisdiction of the law of Republic of Korea. This agreement shall be governed by the law of Republic of Korea and is subject to the jurisdiction of the Seoul District Court of Korea. If you file a lawsuit at the court of your residence, we will defend based on these terms and conditions. However, defense does not mean that we can win a lawsuit.
This agreement constitutes the entire understanding between RS & COMPANY and you with respect to your use of the website. You may not assign this agreement. If any provision this agreement shall be deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THIS SITE IS “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, RS & COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM RS & COMPANY SHALL BE DEEMED TO ALTER THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY, OR TO CREATE ANY WARRANTY. RS & COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, USE, TIMELINESS, SECURITY, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER WEB SITES LINKED TO OR FROM THE SITE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
RS & COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF RS & COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS AND AGENTS FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, LIABILITY, DAMAGES, AND/OR COSTS(INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ATTORNEYS’ FEES)ARISING FROM YOUR VIOLATION OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.